Let us take a look at some of our conditions for which our lifestyle – not our age – is the guilty party.
- Medical emergencies
- Social circumstances
- Loss of physical strength
- Poor oral health, such as dry mouth and defective occlusion.
- Uncomfortable dentures
- Mental problems, such as anger and depression
- Functional problems, such as the inability to walk or see or hear properly
- Indigestion, perhaps leading to related problems like constipation
- Loss of memory
- Vulnerability, perhaps as a result of some disability
- Financial instability, perhaps caused by decreasing income
Whether we are young or old, our common sense – and our conscience – will suggest to us that all of the above are not necessarily inevitable problems. Perhaps we have sometimes lived carelessly and invited the problems into our lives.
Common sense helps us to realise that it is not the years that have brought the problems. The problems are what we have added to the years!
Whatever be the cause, the problems can be dealt with. As we go along, we will see how the problems can be avoided, how they can be handled and how they can often be defeated, how Ayurvedic therapy, Ayurvedic medicines, concept of Ayurvedic nutrition, Ayurvedic diet plays role in maintaining optimum health and delaying ageing. How Ayurvedic health centre like MAHC can help you achieve the goal to be healthy and happy. The solution lies in a commonsensical way of life, the way of Ayurved. Age is an asset to be cherished, not a liability to be burdened with.